The Small Business Administration has announced an all new “Small Loan Advantage and Community Advantage Loan Initiatives” program.
From the SBA.gov website: “SBA is committed to expanding access to capital for small businesses and entrepreneurs in under-served communities so that we can drive economic growth and job creation.”
The new initiatives promise a smaller application process and faster turn around – from a few minutes to a few days, for SBA 7(a) loans up to $250,000.
- Advantage Programs – New SBA Lending Initiatives for Small Businesses
- Facts about cash advances with no credit check
- What makes payday loans so popular? Minimum requirements, affordability and convenience
- Some Key Feature of Auto Title Loan
- Office Depot partners with SBA to lend to small businesses